09 Nov Concert to support the Veterans
Morgan Renee Live, honoring all this who served, is proud to announce that portion of proceeds will benefit Veterans Benefits America Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, whose trained volunteers, including Accredited VA Claims Agents, are dedicated to helping Veterans, their Spouses & their Widow(er)s learn more about and qualify for the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Since 2006, Veterans Benefits America, Inc. have led the effort to spread the word of the Aid and Attendance Benefit. After a decade they have served more than 1500 Veterans and their families, helping them to claim over $80 million in benefits!
“We strive to locate all Veterans, their Spouses, Widow(er)s, and Families wherever we may find them, to educate about the availability and qualifications of the Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit, to assist the Veteran, their Spouse or Widow(er)s, and Families in preparing and submitting the required paperwork to the Veteran’s Administration, and to partner with Healthcare Professionals, Assisted Living Communities, and Other healthcare professionals to better serve the needs of our Veterans and their Families.”
Read below and see how they have touched lives….
- “Thank you for helping my mother, Rae K., file for and receive her VA Widows Benefit! Her first check is due on February 1st. We appreciate all that you did for us.” – Maxine W.
- “On behalf of our mother, Lois S and my Mother-In-Law, Virginia H., we would like to thank you for your help in getting both of their VA Pension Benefits submitted. As of Friday, June 3, both were approved for their benefits! Your assistance with our questions and the paperwork was more than appreciated.” – Joan Y. & Candy H.
- I can not begin to thank you enough for all the time and effort you put in helping my mother apply for her VA Pension Benefits. She received her first payment today. It is people like you who make this world a better place to live in. Please know that you are appreciated. – Howard H.
- Sending my heartfelt thanks for helping my mother obtain a Veteran’s Pension. I received the letter of approval last night. This will make a huge difference to my family…You have given us invaluable assistance, we
could not have done this without your help. – Karen B.
- Thank you for all the help you have given us over the years. We had no idea how complicated it would be to obtain benefits for the elderly, or even what benefits our mother was entitled to. We are so lucky to have found you. What a wonderful gift you are giving to the elderly and their families. – Barb B. & Lynn M.
Come out and play your part(y)
Support all those who serve, In West Palm Beach at The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches on December 16th and in Fort Myers at Top Rocker Field at Sixbends Harley Davidson on December 17th. Tickets on sale for the West Palm Beach Show through TICKETS.COM and for Fort Myers through EVENTBRITE.COM
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES